Friday 15 January 2010

Busy busy busy!


Its been a while since my last post, but I have been crazy busy since coming back to uni! For the most part of the last week and a half I have been sourcing clothes, developing storyboards and organizing photographers, film makers, models and helpers! but we have picked a date for the shoot, and that date is wednesday 20th (of January obviously).

First of all I now have the perfect dress for the film/final outfit. (see right). I stumbled upon the oxfam website and found a beautiful ivory evening gown for the bargain price of £30, to which i am going to ass layers of net to the underskirt to make it pouf out.

Last night my model came round and we tried on the outfits for the shoot (minus a couple of items I am awaiting on from friends) and took photos (see below). This was so that my photographer could see what kind of styling she is shooting, and so that we could check for fit and combinations of outfits, instead of leaving this until on the day, which is what i did with my last photoshoot. I still need to cellulose print on the white vest, and distress the jeans some more, but I am happy with these outfits, they convey the distressed theme that I am trying to achieve.

No comments:

Post a Comment